There are many ways to get involved in the fight against hunger! Hunger Free Colorado and other organizations are currently looking for volunteers on a number of important projects.
Volunteering with Hunger Free Colorado
Current volunteer opportunities with Hunger Free Colorado include:
- Food Assistance Volunteer for Hotline
- Food Assistance Volunteer for Seniors
- Community Resource Navigator for Adams County
- Community Resource Navigator for Denver County
- Community Resource Navigator for Jefferson County
- Information Ambassador for Arapahoe County
Hunger Free Colorado is also looking for volunteers to assist on Your Neighborhood Food Truck once a week for a four-hour shift. The truck visits grocery stores, health centers and other locations throughout the Denver metro area to help connect families and individuals to needed food and nutrition resources.
If you have any questions or are interested in volunteering your time for any of these positions, please send an email or call (720) 328-1284 to speak with a staff member.